Join us for a wickedly fun but safe Halloween party!
Halloween has always been a big event at the Magical Cafe but with the virus, this year’s party will be a bit different: FUN but SAFE.
For the FUN side
There will be:
🎃 Fancy costumes: come dressed up in your favourite disguise!
🎃 Spooky obstacle course: crawl under spider chairs, walk on a witche’s broom… Sh! The rest is a secret!
🎃 Halloween crafts: decorate your trick or treat bag and make other scary decorations.
🎃 Cupcake workshop: make you own Halloween decoration on 3 of our famous buttercream topped cupcakes. Yum!
🎃 There will also be Halloween rhymes, monster dances, trick or treat and lots of sweet surprises!
For the SAFE side
Your safety is our main concern :
- The Magical Cafe is privatised for the event. No booking = no access!
- Children must be accompagnied by an adult.
- The groups are kept small: 10 families max.
- Each group will be split between the activities organised in the playroom and those in the Cafe : more space to keep safe distances.
- The crafts & the cupcake workshop will take place at individual tables to avoid lots of people handling the same objects (scissors, glue, etc.).
- Disinfectant gel is available at the entrance of the Cafe and the playroom.
- All adults wear a mask. Don’t forget yours!
- We have left enough time between sessions to air & disinfect and so groups don’t cross each other.
Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes in advance. We will welcome you at the door and take you to your reserved table. Feel free to order a drink to wait until the activity begins.
➡️ Park your broomstick on October 31. Choose your session:
🎃 11.00 to noon – Fully booked
🎃 13.45 to 14.45 – Fully booked
🎃 15.30 to 16.30 – Fully booked
➡️ For children from 1,5 to 5 years old, accompanied by a parent. But older siblings are welcome (max. 7 years old).
➡️ Price : 30 CHF / child (includes all craft supplies, a box of 3 cupcakes, a filled trick or treat bag and a mini sweet surprise to keep)